Onsite Field Support
At DCEF, we aim to provide poor people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, study care for children, as well as vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Child Support Liaison (TDS) Responsibilities Assists program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests.
- Manages participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
- Meets with participants to identify barriers to employment and develop strategies to manage these issues.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely case notes and related records in manual and or electronic systems.
- Outreach to referrals that fail to show for appointment.
- Create update and ensure completion of plans according to contract deadlines.
- Attends scheduled supervision meetings to discuss participants’ progress.